Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Uni is completed!!! Catch up time...

I had my final exam today which means I have some spare time up my sleeve for the next month. Hopefully I get through a few projects that have been put on the back burner for some time.
These include, in order of proposed completion;
  • Nixie clock
  • IN-17 Nixie watch
  • Final V2 hack
  • Steam powered photovore
  • Distortion pedal MKII
The little nixie clock and nixie watch have been on the back burner for far too long as I seem to have no end of trouble with the programmers I buy to drop the nixie clock code onto a chip. Can't wait to get them sorted and add the last hack to my V2.

I have been playing around with teh dragonfly and have added different weights to it to see what kind of mod I can do to it. It looks like the weight of having a gas tank, extra battery and a small valve would just be too heavy for teh little guy to fly with. (I know DUH!!! but I had to have a go) So the dragonfly now sits on the shelf awaiting excited nephews or cats i don't want in my backyard. Cool little gadget to have!

No comments: